Tuesday, January 18, 2011

In which I Don't Sleep

And things happen.

Dear Blog.

Right now in my life, I am a happily married mom-o-one. I am very happy and extremely thankful for every aspect of my life - from that job that I'm lucky enough to work with my sister at, to the hansom husband that adores me, to the my lil world sleeping in the next room.

Life. In short. Is amazing.

But irony of irony.

My life has come together, a circle complete if you will and all around me other lives are stumbling along. It was like my life, cemented in to place, caused the tiles around it to crack and shift. I remember what it was like to be lacking. I wish I could make it easier on others.

Also - note to self. I am a terrible writer when I have nothing to say. No news is good news and life has been so peachy lovely lately, I have nothing to write about. Thankful - very - but I should learn to master the mundane. Make doing laundry and sweeping the house sound action packed. I audit medical records for Bob's sake - it's going to take a lot of effort to sneak action filled sentences in to that work day.

Don't worry Blog. I'll be back. I'll write more. Maybe when the winter bends to the spring, when the moon hammocks across the summer stars and the full promise of life is realized, the life inside me that lends to these words will bloom too. I'm lazy in the winter - snow has never inspired words in me, nor action. I sleep in the soil under frost and boot covered foot. I'm writing is the part of that day that got lost in the short sun light. Snipped away to make room for the happy, plump night. I'll be back with the Sun. Soaking of hours of warmth and activity to sit long silent nights in creative joy.

Count on it.

1 comment:

  1. You are such a good writer even when you're boring.....haha. love you.

    ReplyDelete