Wednesday, March 23, 2011

On Disconnect

'Deserve ain't got nothing to do with it."


Oh blog. I wish I could tell you everything. I wish I could lay it all out there. It would be pleasant, I think, for a few. To hand off this weight, shift it to someone else's shoulder. That's one of the hardest parts, I think. I get so angry because I feel so helpless. I'm seven kinds of furious that the world's gone crazy.

Ultimately pointless and helpless. Verging on the point of a pity post again. Wonder how that keeps slipping in here.

Turned on music. Sometimes that helps to write. Other times, a nifty quote at the header can lead the way to deeper places. A picture on occasion will ring a starting bell and off I go. None of that's helping today.

It's a vast rolling sea, turning with a storm. I'm standing on a cliff in a nice, waist length coat watching lightening strike the waves.

I'm grasping straws here. I'm already on the ride.

And there it is. My elusive point.


It'll be ok blog, it honestly will. Some days are harder than others and small things tax you for their time in the lime light. Get it all out of your system now. Cause tomorrow, baby, there's going to be sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment